What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and title
- Contact information including school information, address, billing address and email address
- Username and password that you create for your future access to your account information.
- Payment information such as your credit card number. This information will be deleted upon the completion of registration.
In order to access Teacher Resource Center or Student Resource center through www.usabo-trc.org, you must first complete the teacher/student registration form. During registration, you will be required to provide your contact information, which includes your name, e-mail address, telephone number and street address. This information is used to provide you with important info such as your USABO registration status and auto-generated user ID via e-mail.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to make sure you are an authorized member of USABO, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may periodically send alerting emails about incremental weather, change of dates CEE uses before uploading scores to the website and other information which we think you may find helpful using the email address which you have provided.
- Occasionally, we may also use your information to contact you for verification purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to improve our website and services.
We use IP addresses to administer the site, track user movement, and gather info for security analysis. We do not distribute or share IP information with third parties. However, when a "hacker" attempts to breach computer security, logs of routing information are retained to permit a security investigation, and in such cases may be forwarded together with any other relevant information in our possession to law enforcement agencies.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Access to all of our users' information is restricted. Only authorized administrators are allowed to access this info. Plus, all servers, including web servers and database servers are housed and maintained in secure locations. Access to the database is strictly monitored and protected from outside access. All employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices to ensure that customers' information remains protected at all times.
Notification of changes
We have the right to change this policy statement at any time when necessary. Please visit this page frequently for up-to-date notifications. Please feel free to contact us at (703) 448-9062 if you have questions.